Solar panels can be effectively used for erecting full PV roof, be it a renovation or a new-build project. 310-500+ W standard-size modules are fitted with innovative framing, which renders regular solar panels into weatherproof roofing system. Non-active modules can be utilized in the perimeter or areas with permanent shading (incl. transition to dormers, chimneys, ventilation outlets etc). Active and non-active modules blend naturally with the overall concept of a modern solar roof. Special transition flashings are available to accommodate regular roofing material if passive aluminum modules are not the first choice. Solarstone Solar Roof is one of the most affordable 2-in-1 solar roofs out there.
Awarded Solarstone Full Solar Roof is perfect fit for
- Large scale new-build or renovation roof projects. Residential or industrial scope.
- Roofs with minimum pitch of 18°.
- 100% waterproof underlayment must be used in cases the roof pitch is below 18°.
- 3 different top profiles to accommodate different layouts avoiding usage of dummy modules in columns.
- Ideal for landscape and portrait setup.
- For architects we have created digital twins of the Solar Roof – BIM 3D models (Revit ja ArchiCAD).
Solar energy production
10.6 kWp Solar Roof produces approx. 9600 kWh per year (real data from 2020) and avoids 9600 kg of CO₂ emissions every year (equal to 530 trees).
Compute the price of your solar roof in our online calculator here.
If you’re interested in battery systems, please find more information and prices here.
Click-on framing kit for Solar Roofs
Click-on is a universal aluminum framing kit that renders essentially any solar panel into 2in1 weatherproof roofing material without any additional sublayer. Solarstone Click-on framing system has been granted utility patent. The framing kit makes solar roofs:
- Highly aesthetic. Equally suitable for churches in the Nordics and villas along the French Riviera.
- Cost-effective. Competitive pricing when weighing against conventional on-roof solar installations.
- Easy to install. Standard 80m2 rooftop can be easily fitted with panels in just one day.